Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is caused by the virus that belongs to a family of viruses responsible for causing illnesses that range from the common flu to severe pneumonia and fever. In the following sections, we will give you info on the symptoms of the disease and the preventive methods. Elderly people and people with chronic medical conditions of heart or lung seem to be developing serious symptoms of these infections rapidly. People with a condition like diabetes are also at a higher risk. People with lower levels of immunity are also at high risk of developing severe symptoms of this disease. Consult your doctor or visit your local health center to know about the vitamins and products to increase the immunity of your body.
ArryBarry offers a range of vitamins and other healthcare products that can help to improve immunity. You can also buy medicines prescribed by a medical professional from our online store. Here are some details on how this disease is spread and the preventive methods you can follow to prevent spreading this disease.
Methods to Prevent the Spread of COVID - 19
The Coronavirus disease can be spread by the following ways:
- If you come in direct contact with any surface contaminated with Coronavirus and touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, then you can get infected by this virus. Our online store has a variety of Organic Homecare products like surface cleaners, home disinfectants, and wipes in inventory to keep your home clean and disinfected.
- The virus can spread from people to people if the sick person sneezes or coughs and the small respiratory droplets land in the mouth or nose of the healthy person.
The common symptoms of this disease are like the symptoms of common flu in its initial stage. The signs of infection are cough, fever, shortness of breath, and other respiratory ailments. If the disease gets severe, then the infection can lead to the severe acute respiratory syndrome, pneumonia, and in the most severe cases, it leads to fatality.
Other Preventive Methods
Here are ways to protect yourself from COVID-19.
- Clean your hands regularly as the chances of it coming in direct contact with the infected surface are high. Do remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after coughing or sneezing or if you have been in any public place.
- If soap is not available, then you can use a hand sanitiser containing 60% alcohol by composition.
- Cover your face while sneezing or coughing and avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth without washing hands.
- Avoid close contact with people or visiting public places.
ArryBarry’s online store contains a large inventory of products from different categories. At our store, you will find health, beauty, baby and child care products. You will also find products from other categories like food, drink, home care, and pet care. You can visit our website to search for the product or medicines you require and make an order to get them delivered to your home.